A cloudy afternoon with some episodes of sun shine was the atmosphere set by the sun to host the clash between two teams coming off loses. The Mombasa Eagles FC had lost their previous match away to Chicago FC 2-0 and were looking to get back to winning ways.
With a loud blast of the whistle the referee got the match underway. The Tigers wanted to come and roar and their intentions were visible with an early foray into our box with a couple of testing shots but Ouma in goal wasn’t troubled. اربح المال من الانترنت

The Eagles defense should have taken the warning and within 5 minutes the boys from Bura had gone 1 up. A high ball that wasn’t dealt with by the defense gave led to an easy chance that the Tigers converted despite a desperate dive by Eagles No.1 who had been wrong footed.


Some shoulders dropped, while others shrugged and there was a chance of a possible inquisition to what had happened but we soon restarted and went on the attacked. Charles was released down the inside right and with a hard cross across the goal the Tigers scored in their own net. 1-1. A good interchange of passes led to a floated ball that the Tigers defense couldn’t deal with properly and Max got an easy chance to tap the ball home. 2-1 to the Eagles.

In a matter of minutes, the Tigers managed to attack our box through their right wing. موقع مراهنات المباريات Our defensive line wasn’t good enough and their striker managed to steal in before the Kennedy could get to the ball. With a swift swing of his right boot their striker put another goal past Ouma. 2-2. Now the inquisition that was bubbling to start after we conceded the first goal got underway with the prosecution and defense stating their cases but that couldn’t reverse the goal.


A quickly taken freekick by Kennedy behind the Tigers defensive line saw Charles get to the ball before their defense and was now one on one with the keeper. The goal was too big to miss and Charles made it 3-2 by slotting the ball in the bottom left corner. We were back in the lead. You will be surprised what a goal would do. Smiles broke out. All mistakes forgive and everything right with the world


That was all in the first half. 5 goals! The second half saw both team trading punches but the defenses stood firm until Evans passed the ball to Rashid who dribbled past the Tigers defense but he got chopped down. The referee pointed to the slot and for a penalty. After Rashid picked and dusted himself he calmly sent the keeper the wrong way and as he placed the ball to the left bottom corner. That made it 4-2. 3 points in the bag!
A good day at the office for the boys.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *